Mon 23 Sep 2019
Made in 2 days as a mini-project for a course. Used as a way to get to grips with windows forms and learn some Visual Basic .NET. Just so happens to also be the first game of mine with a computer controlled player.
- The goal is to get as close to 21 points without going over
- There is a Player and a Dealer
- Each contestant has 2 dice
- The player goes first
- Each dice spot is worth 2 points
- If either the player or dealer goes over 21, they lose the game
- After the first roll, if the player has not gone bust, they can choose to 'stand' or 'hit'
- If they 'hit', the dice are rolled again and the player can choose to add the points of either die or the total of both dice
- The player must add a score after hitting, even if it means they will go 'bust'
- In the event of a tie, the game goes to the dealer